Our employees are the reason for our success.
We are a community bank. Our staff is our bank family.
We enjoy a warm and friendly atmosphere all while doing amazing, challenging work. Because our bank is so successful and growing, we are always looking for motivated, talented people to join our team.
If you're interested in being considered for employment, please submit your Employment Application
Current Open Positions:
Customer Service Representative (Main)
The primary duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Primary function of any First United Bank employee is customer service. Must use good phone etiquette and handle difficult customer situations in a tactful manner.
- Responsible for learning job duties of the banking center team, including a teller, service, sales and operations.
- Understanding customer service representatives (CSRs) duties, including how to open and close Demand Deposit, Savings, Certificates of Deposit, and IRAs accounts.
- Run teller window proficiently whenever needed to assist with all teller functions during peak times, absences, and call offs.
- Adhering to policies, procedures, compliance, security, and regulatory requirements.
- Effectively ensure exceptional customer service by providing ongoing communication to customers, as well as build and maintain business relationships within the market served.
- Assist customers by ordering pre-printed checks.
- Develop problem solving abilities in order to resolve related account issues and answer customer questions.
- Professionally greet customers and respond promptly to inquiries.
- Understand core system and bank products in order to resolve customer issues.
- Determine appropriate response or direction to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Build local awareness and client base through active participation with local professional associations, civic clubs and/or networking events.
- Responsible for maintaining files for Certificate of Deposits and IRAs.
- Full understanding of compliance in order to adhere to laws and regulations.
- Understanding of First United Bank’s security program.
Head Teller (Main)
The primary duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Supervises teller functions including coordinating scheduling, providing training, addressing inquiries, and reviewing performance. Assist in resolving employee satisfaction issues promptly and efficiently.
- Run teller drawer.
- Assist staff in investigating outages and correcting errors. Assist staff in resolving customer satisfaction issues promptly and efficiently.
- Responsible for managing the vault, including ordering from and shipping to Fed.
- Oversee process for verification of balancing ATM and Vault, ensuring ATM is in good working condition and verifying vault is maintained at an acceptable level.
- Oversee the maintenance and repair in the teller area, such as ATM, tubes, and vault
- Customer Service Representatives duties, such as opening new accounts – i.e. Demand Deposit, Savings, Certificates of Deposit, and IRAs accounts.
- Provide training, coaching, development, and motivation to the Tellers.
- Building local awareness and client base through active participation with local professional associations, civic clubs, and networking events.
- Will be included in the Saturday rotation
The primary duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited, to the following:
- Underwrite high-quality credit narratives in support of new and existing loan relationships, which includes analyzing multi-year trends and ratios from financial information, understanding cash flow (including global cash flow), and performing collateral analysis.
- Monitor existing credit facilities for financial and reporting covenant compliance, detect early warning signs that could lead to a potential default, monitor underperforming loans, and evaluate proper loan risk ratings.
- Formulate an opinion of the loan request and assist lenders in making sound and prudent credit decisions.
- Research industry trends and risks.
- Work closely with the Commercial Bankers on all levels of the business banking relationship to ensure the borrower receives exceptional service.
- Monitor the loan approval process in adherence to loan policy and procedures.
- Prepare loan administration reports as assigned, including the monthly classified loan list, quarterly LTV exception report, quarterly large borrower report, etc.
- Assist in developing policies and procedures.
- Have knowledge of loan documentation and compliance.
- Perform other duties as assigned and directed by management.