In the market for a new home? Let us handle the financing so you can focus on the fun part — buying your new house. We offer competitive rates for home purchase, construction, or refinancing.
Our mortgage lenders have firsthand knowledge of the local real estate market, so you'll talk with someone who really knows their stuff and lives right in the heart of Western Kentucky. Work with one of our local lenders today to finance your dream home!
- Competitively low rates for home purchase
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- A wide range of financing programs available:
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- Jumbo loans
- Construction mortgages
- Government mortgages
- VA loans
- FHA loans
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Pre-approval for extra confidence when it comes to securing financing
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Local decision-making and processing in Western Kentucky
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Home Loan Officers
Let us help you get home. Contact a member of our mortgage team to learn more!
Vice President Mortgage Manager
NMLS ID #846570
Assistant Vice President Mortgage Banker
NMLS ID #636001
Terri D Rainwater
Assistant Vice President
NMLS ID #651155
Vice President Banking Center Manager
NMLS ID #478189
Fixed Rate vs. ARMs
Deciding between a fixed rate and adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) depends mostly on how long you plan to keep your home. If you're planning to be in your house for a while and want a rate you can count on for the life of your loan, a fixed-rate mortgage may be for you.
If you want the lowest possible initial monthly payments or if you don't plan to keep your home more than a few years, an ARM might be the answer. An ARM offers a low initial interest rate that may rise after a specified number of years.
Let one of our knowledgeable advisors help you decide which loan best fits your needs.
Mortgage Loan Originators
The SAFE Act requires that all employees that act as mortgage loan originators be registered in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). Below is a list of officers that are registered, along with their identifying numbers.
Bank NMLS ID
First United Bank and Trust Company – 498528
Mortgage Loan Originators NMLS IDs
- Donna Bennett – 686332
- Rufus Baker – 686333
- Shannon Coots – 1489490
- Tonya Dixon – 1450884
- Christopher Findley – 846570
- Shana Gray – 636001
- Thomas McFarland – 686334
- Terri Rainwater – 651155
- Corey Render – 478189
- William Rudd – 1116870
- James Watson – 607657
- Amy Doner – 1524677