Skip countless trips to the bank. Digital Banking lets you pay bills, check your balances, send money to friends, and more — 24/7. All you need is an internet connection using your phone, tablet, computer or Apple Watch!
It's safe, easy-to-use, and lets you manage your money wherever you are! Check out all our great Digital Banking options:
- Secure and easy-to-use service for First United Bank customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access E-statements
- View account balances and history
- Debit card on/off
- Transfer Funds
- Make Person to Person payments
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills
- And more!
Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Fast and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking*
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Debit card on/off
- Review history
- Transfer funds
- Make person to person payments
- Pay bills**
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to the bank
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
**For eligible customers.
- Bill Pay
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Avoid paper clutter
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Move money from account to account with one click
- Transfer funds to non-First United accounts
- Move money to any bank account from your First United account
- Person to Person Payments
- Send money to friends and family using debit card information
Reduce the clutter in your mailbox and save trees! It's just like receiving your monthly paper statement in the mail, except your statements are stored online for anytime access.
- Available with online banking
- Get statements sooner than by mail
- Available online 24/7
- Conserve paper waste
- No filing hassles
- Access up to 12 months' past statements
Log in to online banking and click on "Additional Services" to sign up.
Click the link to see how our Digital Banking Service will look and feel.